Gateway Community Action FIRE & FRAMEWORK Programs
Conduct an initial assessment, develop/monitor an Individual Service Plan provide case management and coordinate available in-house and community-based services including housing, transportation, health care, child care, and other wraparound supports.
- Assist with recruitment of eligible program participants.
- Facilitate client intake and participate as a member of the project team by assessing all program participants (including domestic violence screening), and developing participants’ Individual Service Plan.
- Conduct case management and link participants and their families to in-house and community-based supportive services (housing, child care, mainstream benefits, Medicaid/ insurance, mental health care, substance abuse services, counseling, support groups, etc.).
- Assist with transportation and/or accompany participants to appointments, which connect them to community resources and services.
- Collaborate with the child support offices and monitor domestic violence protocols.
- Maintain participant files in compliance with agency PII policies and procedures and report to the Program Manager all required information for reporting.
- Secure community venues and assist in planning/developing events and program activities in tandem with other project staff.
- Maintain an adequate caseload, and practice time management skills to assure effective service delivery.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by the Program Manager.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field, prefer Master’s degree/LSW.
- Two years case management experience preferred.
- Any combination equivalent to experience and education that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities to be qualifying will be considered.
- Knowledge of local/state social service agencies and community resources.
- Understanding of generational poverty, low-income populations, Appalachian community.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. This position may require extended/flexible hours.
- Excellent computer and technology skills (Internet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Valid Kentucky driver’s license, reliable transportation, and state required minimum vehicle liability insurance and uninsured motorist insurance.
- Satisfactory background checks.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test and random drug testing as required.
- Any/all other testing or applicable checks required by local, state, or federal law.
Pay Range: $12.50 – $16.50 (Pay based on education & experience.)
Competitive Benefits – paid holidays, paid leave, health, dental, vision, life & CERS Retirement.
Counties: Bath, Boyd, Carter, Clark, Elliott, Estill, Greenup, Lawrence, Madison, Menifee, Montgomery, Morgan, Powell, Rowan